- The Magic Duel with Mombi, the only fun part of this game.
- The Gumps.
- You can set the walking speed in the options…thankfully.
- Characters are flat and uninteresting.
- Art style is dull.
- Character animations are stiff.
- Voice acting is terrible.
- Puzzles, if they can be called that, are too simple.
- Quest and Item overlays are annoying and in the way.
- Quest-based gameplay takes you by the hand during the entire experience.
- The World of Oz doesn’t feel even remotely “Wonderful”.
- Characters are too noir, and too little Oz. Continue reading Emerald City Confidential