- Solid and very hard Puzzles
- Good story, well written and researched.
- Great atmosphere.
- Clear improvement over its predecessors.
- Beautiful visuals.
- Includes the entire Dracula novel.
- The trial and death by error puzzles.
- Flat NPCs.
- Some lip-synching issues.
Continue reading Dracula 3: Path of the Dragon Review
Starting now, I’ve added something new to the reviews, a little Good vs Bad summary at the start because I know some people just don’t like lengthy reviews. Let’s get started!
- Strong puzzles.
- Visually stunning.
- Fun LucasArts (mostly) Easter Eggs.
- Fun collectibles have you scanning the environment, taking in the beautiful visuals.
- Story is a mess.
- Characters are flat.
- Spells are underused.
- Hint Spell is useless.
- Limited World-hopping.
- Some puzzles tie together rather loosely and require big leaps of logic.
- Repetitive actions and animations.
- Extremely specific and restrictive “item combination” recipes. Continue reading Night of the Rabbit Review