In the past I’ve spoken of Annoying Game Mechanics, of those that we find in games and after so many uneven implementations we instinctively groan when we see them again. But not all game mechanics are annoying, not all have good and bad moments. Some mechanics are just freaking AWESOME! Continue reading Awesome Game Mechanics – Free Flow Combat
- Roger Craig Smith & Troy Baker
- Strong characterizations.
- Good story, touching on all major Arkham universe plot points.
- Fantastic character design.
- Batman feels exponentially more powerful than in previous games.
- Wonky timeline.
- BGOTY = Buggiest Game of the Year.
- Sequential challenges.
- Disappointing Deathstroke DLC
- Assassin quality is iffy. Continue reading Batman: Arkham Origins – Review