First time I heard and played a Zoink! game was during my first visit to Rezzed and the game was Zombie Vikings, a title I would go to pay, love and review. This year, continuing with Zoink!’s strange fascination with death, we have Flipping Death, a puzzle platformer all about being dead and influencing the living. Continue reading Review: Flipping Death
- Episodes have fantastic and engaging stories.
- The overarching plot is amazing.
- Solid Gameplay.
- Powers get plenty of use.
- Erica’s smartphone is useful for more than just calling.
- Incredible music and voice acting.
- Smart and interesting puzzles.
- Lengthy loading times (Episodes 1 & 2)
- A few crashes (Episodes 1 & 2) Continue reading Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller – Review